How to use the search bar How to use the search bar

Hah ha!

It made me laugh. And there is a lot of people who make threads that are already made. Nice work.

Pokémon XD parody Pokémon XD parody

Funny!

It was funny, but some of it was random and bad drawn. The Pokemon ball was very well drawn.

Racism! Racism!

Touching, I hope you get an A+!

I really liked this. It shows that it's not fair because other races have feelings too. The moral was fantastic, and I really hope you get an A. I see a lot of effort put into this, and, "Don't Spread the Hate!". This really signifies why-and how-and how much it matters.

Slay-Meek responds:

I think I did get an A, thanks!

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Um...

For some reason, I'm not as enthusiastic as the other NG users. I mean, you can't really find a pattern that would fit, although it is fun to do weird songs. Basically, what I'm saying is, it's not very easy. Or fun. Sorry.
Controls: 7/10
Fun:6/10
Difficulty: 6/10
Graphics: 10/10

Final Score: 29/40

Ness Dress Up Game! Ness Dress Up Game!

AWESOME!

It made me crack up with some of the combinations. Congrats man, one of my favorites.

Thing-Thing 4 Thing-Thing 4

I enjoyed it.

It was more enhanced in the graphics than Thing-Thing 3, but something is missing from this. Perhaps it is the Quick and Custom play. Story mode is quite fun, but I would be very engaged in the game if you added the old features. However, the ability to name your character is intresting and exciting, although you wouldn't really call a experiment, "Riley" or "Brad". I just put it a name that would fit for a experiment. Subject 2254. Sorta catchy, right? Anyways, the weapon motions and the blood is much more realistic that 3. The weapons are more exciting and after you shoot, the shells come out, which is a tad bit more realistic than 3. The controls are sorta hard to catch on to, but it's not much of a problem to me.
Review:
Fun: 10/10
Graphics: 10/10
Gameplay: 8/10
Controls: 8/10

Final Score: 36/40

Zelda's Lullaby (orchestrated) Zelda's Lullaby (orchestrated)

It was alright.

It was starting to get alright at 0:19. I love the regular song, but you slighted down the quality of the instruments on this track.

vartan responds:

Quality of the instruments as in the sound itself or the way I used them?

DjSc00p - Head Up(Final) DjSc00p - Head Up(Final)

Made Me Wanna Get Up And Dance!

This is a amazing piece of music! It's like Mozart gone to a nightclub and he's the DJ! I loved it. It was just beautiful. I... I'm speechless. I'm not getting up and dancing, but I'm dancing in the chair! It was... in one word, brilliant.

DjSc00p responds:

Brilliant..? wow.. lol thanks. comparing me to mozart haha... that means a lot. Thanks for the great review!!